Deadline to submit and vote: January 5, 2011
* Must be fully captioned in English. (This includes any spoken or signed dialogue so that the films are fully accessible for all audiences. Silent films without dialogue do not need to be captioned.)
* Must include one line: “See what I’m saying” (in sign language, spoken dialogue, captioned or written/used as a tag line. Be creative!)
* Short film can be up to 3 minutes.
* Must include Sprint logo on black card at the front of the film for at least 3 seconds.
* Films must be family friendly (no profanity, nudity or adult situations)
* No other brands or product placement other than Sprint Relay and/or “See What I’m Saying”
* You can enter as many films as you want – you may even win multiple prizes.
* The film with the most audience votes on January 5, 2011 wins. The film with the second highest number of votes is the second place winner. The See What I’m Saying Award will be selected by a professional team of judges.